You Tube

Sunday 8 October 2017

Pelargonium 'Lara Alf'

In memory of Cliff Blackman...
  In begging of this week i hear sad news about Cliff Blackman,who passed away 02.10.17.
 R.I.P. great creator of beautiful Zonartic  pelargoniums.About his great work you can read here
More articles about Cliff Balckman:
 http://www.geraniumsonline.com/zonartics.htm
Elena's Iagonston article and photos about her visit and meeting Cliff Blackman and his wife.
 In memory of his great and beautiful  work,my next posts will be about pelargoniums with prefix-Lara.I  have only some of them,as there is much more.
   I will start with 'Lara Alf''  .I love it,as it is hard worker ,and flowers all season,grows quite big,not fussy about weather,with vibrant red huge flowers.
                                 My you tube channel "Potted Jewels"





No comments:

Post a Comment