You Tube

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Welcome to 'Potted Jewels'

 Very welcome to my new blog 'Potted Jewels'!

As to many plant collectors,i have lots of different plants growing in my polytunnel,garden and windowsills .I decided that i will not rename my old blog (it was only about pelargoniums),but leave as it is,and start all new. And here i will post photos of my beautiful plants,share video news from greenhouse,and update news about my nursery,and tell you about gardens and people what i met in my way.
Hope it will work!Please subscribe if you do not want miss posts,and i will talk with you soon!
For start,update on my plants in late July:
Hope you will like it!

                                                                                                   
                                                           Thank you,and talk soon, Lìga!




                                                                                        
                              
        




No comments:

Post a Comment