You Tube

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Cheap starter orchids.

 Thanks to my good friend, who yesterday told me they are back on flower trolleys in Tesco.I'm not beginner in orchid world,but love these colourful butterfly like flowers.So last night i went and got some new.I have one from last year,who is doing really well,i was showing it on my you tube video as first plant.
  These hybrids are produced for growing on windowsills in average house,without need of any special futures,and no need extra knowledge about orchids.
  One what i got last year,was growing on north faced windowsill,watered once a week(i'm soaking them for some 10-15 min),if rads under maybe need 2 x,fed every watering time.You do not need special orchid feed,you can use any other feed what you use for your house plants only dilute it at 1/4 of recommended strength ,and when you see flower spike coming,switch to high potash feed for better flowering.And that all.
  There is little video with my new girls,,3th one(yellow) is from last year. 2th one have really nice scent.
  Happy Growing!
  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment